Subject: RE: Stereo separation
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-11-18

Henri wrote:
> Could we test it in non empirical way ? Like encondig an mp3 with 2
> differents frequencies on left and right channel and see how they are
> played back by both firmwares ?

Good idea. I just wanted to do a quick test and noticed that I can't rolo
the original firmware (I have a flashed recorder, build 031107). It just
says

ROLO...
Executing

OS Version: 1.27d

(on the same page) and hangs. Not a big problem as I don't need the original
firmware for anything except some rare compare tests. F1 boot works.
I'll file a bug report after some more tests tonight.

Andreas Stemmer