Subject: Re: Is it time for a formal release?
From: leslie carver (
Date: 2003-11-18

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Holden" <>

> Aman Singer said:
> > Hi.
> > What about the inclusion of patches in any such release? It
> > would be particularly nice if bookmarking and talkbox were included in
> > the release, but I'm sure others might have ideas about patches that
> > might make it into the release.
> While I'm sure these other features are very good, how many people have
> looked at them and tested them in earnest?

I've been using Ben's bookmarking version exclusively - every time he
releases a new one, I load it. My extensive testing (which is just normal
use, I guess) consists of listening to several audio books and music
playlists alternately, depending on my mood. I'm not a developer, but a
loyal user and fan of Rockbox - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put the bookmarking
feature in the main product!

Thanks for everyone's good work!