Subject: Re: New HD
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2003-11-18

Hi all ! I have 2 questions about upgradding for a bigger hd:

<newbee>
1.
How does rockbox (and the original firmware) handle multiple fat32
partitions ?
I know rockbox can see them but so far I've never heard someone using
multiple partitions

2.
WinXP limit fat32 to 35 gigs, tool like partition magic remove this limit,
but up to what size of partition ? What about the clusters size and
Rockbox/Archos ?
</newbee> :)

Sorry if it is in the mail archive, I cant access the internet for the
moment, only mails... and I'm currious !

Thank you !
Nicolas