Subject: RE: Stereo separation
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-11-18

> Hmm, I thought I've fixed this. At least it worked for me...
> Do you happen to have an old startup_io.bin file in you root? That could
> disturb it.

Hi Jörg,

Thank you for your efforts, but the problem seems to be gone. I don't know
what it was.
I just tried the latest daily build (cvs-031118) and an older one
(cvs-031113) and couldn't reproduce the problem. I don't have the 031107-build anymore,
so I can't do any detailed tests with startup_io.bin files. Btw. I don't
have an old startup_io.bin file in my root at the moment.

Andreas