Subject: Error 255 and Error 2
From: Nathan Gray (sanguination_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-11-19

Hi, I was reading the repository for these errors when making a build via
cygwin and didn't find the solution.
So, after following the docs in the win32-sdk page I run make from within
~/build directory and get this error:

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/rockbox/tools`
gcc -0 -ansi scramble.c -o scramble
make[2]: *** [Scramble] error 255
. . .

So I tried running gcc to see if I could invoke it manually.
bash: gcc: command not found

I don't believe I understand what the problem is.
All the proper executables are in the bin tools build and other directories
from what I can tell.

Please enlighten/give me direction.
Thanks,
Nathan

Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.
http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx