Subject: RE: New HD
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2003-11-19

>Andre Roessel wrote:
>> BTW: I never cared about cluster size. Maybe the smallest one would be
good because
>> it will minimize the amount of disk space wasted.
>
>However, you will increase the file system performance if you use large
>clusters, especially if you record files with the Recorder.
>
>Linus

I barelly use the record function, so that's not a pb...
My very last question about upgradding is: has anyone made a "how-to
disassemble your FMR for dummies" ? :) I carrefully looked at the ones for
the recorder, but the design is quite different...

Anyway, I won't upgrade until a few month, so my only real question is: is
it possible to upgrade my fmr ? I should have started with this one... :D

Nicolas