Subject: scramble.exe - was: Re: Error 255 and Error 2
From: Nathan Gray (
Date: 2003-11-19

Daniel Stenberg <> wrote:
>This is because the "win32-sdk" doesn't include the plain vanilla gcc, only
>the sh-elf one. That's why the page tells you to download and install that
>tools package separately (instead of building it yourself).
>I guess having the makefiles run make in the tools dir somewhat defeats

Yeah, this makes sense. Was a bit confusing about the placement of those
seperate tools.

Now, however - what is the difference between the 11k scramble.exe file in
the tarball and the 91k scramble.exe windows executable file found on the
tools.html page?

Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups! Get downloads, videos,
and more here.