Subject: Re: Recording Settings
From: Jeroen Verbeeck (verbeeck_jeroen_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-11-19

>Do you mean that the "Metal boost" only appears in the recorded file and
>not in the monitoring output in the earphones?

Yes, The monitoring output is just the way as I put it on my amp.
So I allways record thinking it sounds good but after that, its fucked up.

>>How can this be fixed ?
>I don't know. It sounds like you are overdriving the Line input.

I'm not overdriving the input, amp volume on 2.5 (goes to 10) and box gain
on 3db
The 2 barrs don't even go over 75% of the volume so I guess that's not the
problem

Chatten doe je nu via messenger http://messenger.msn.be