Subject: Re: Recording Settings
From: Jeroen Verbeeck (verbeeck_jeroen_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-11-19

>how do you record ? Are you using a microphone ?
>If you use some kind of line out of your amp you will not
>record the same sound as you can hear through the speakers.
>The speakers "damp" the signal and will cut the highs.
>I don't think the Rockbox is anything doing with your sound :-)

I'm not recording with a mic, I just use the headphone out (The only output
on my amp).
I just want to get the sound that I hear through my headphones, and it does
come
through the box but it doesn't get recorded like that.

Volg Expeditie Robinson op de voet!
http://entertainment.msn.be/tv/expeditierobinson/