Subject: 2.1 feature freeze
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-11-19

Hi all.

I hereby announce a feature freeze for 2.1. Except for bug reports, only two changes will be committed before release:

1) Linus will add recording to the radio screen. Nothing too fancy, just so it works.
2) I will change the power code to improve the battery meter the first minutes after power-on.

Since we're not adding a lot of new stuff, we won't be needing a long beta period before release. Thus I hope to get 2.1 out the door already next week.

Peter (ozric01_at_gmx.net), you volunteered to update the manual. Will you have time to send out a preliminary draft for proof reading this weekend? That would be good.

--
Björn