Subject: Re: Rockbox 2.1 docs and language admin.

Re: Rockbox 2.1 docs and language admin.

From: Hardeep Sidhu <hardeeps_at_pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:43:27 -0800

JOSE MARIA GARCIA VALDECASAS BERNAL, ESCUELA TECNICA SUPERIOR DE
CAMINOS, CANALES Y PUERTOS wrote:

>Hi again!
>
>This mail is for all of you who have patches included in rockbox after 2.0
>
>Would it be possible to have a text file with a description of your patches?
>I mean, what does it do, how.. key combos and so on.

Dynamic playlist documentation:

ON+PLAY->Playlist on a track, directory or playlist from the file
browser will provide you the following options:

1. Insert - Add track(s) to playlist. If no other tracks have been
inserted then the selected will be added immediately after current
playing track, otherwise they will be added to end of insertion list.
2. Insert next - Add track(s) immediately after current playing track,
no matter what else has been inserted.
3. Insert last - Add track(s) to end of playlist.
4. Queue - Queue is the same as Insert except queued tracks are deleted
immediately after they've been played. Also, queued tracks are not saved
to the playlist (see below).
5. Queue next - Queue track(s) immediately after current playing track.
6. Queue last - Queue track(s) at end of playlist.

Note: You can Insert a track or directory even if nothing is currently
playing. In this case, a new playlist is created with only the selected
tracks and then play is started.

There are also some playlist options available in Menu->Playlist Options:

1. Create Playlist - Create a playlist of all tracks in the current
directory and all subdirectories.
2. Save Dynamic Playlist - Save the current dynamic playlist, excluding
queued tracks, to the specified file. If no path is provided then
playlist is saved to current directory.
3. Recursively Insert Directories - If set to Yes then, when you
insert/queue a directory, all subdirectories will also be inserted. If
set to Ask then you are prompted about recursive insertion when
inserting a directory.

-Hardeep