Subject: Re: daily builds, zip file structure
From: Andreas Stemmer (
Date: 2003-11-20

> I'm not sure whether I'm right or not, but every time
> I download the "rockbox-recorder-????????.zip" file I
> need to make two chages:
> - rename ajbrec.ajz to ajbrec.ajz_, and

No, it's not necessary anymore, because the autoload function was taken out.
A flashed jukebox won't load any ajbrec.ajz automatically, only the original

> - move rockbox.ucl from .rockbox to root

Why, you can start it from the .rockbox directory as well. Simply navigate
to the ucl file on your jukebox and play it. It doesn't matter where it is.

> Then, I only need to copy the main folder to the root
> of my Rockbox, bah!

You can simply extract the zip file to the root of your rockbox and
everything is fine.