Subject: Re: 2.1 feature freeze
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-11-20

ozric01_at_gmx.net wrote:
> I will send a preliminary draft of the new manual not later than this
> weekend. Most of the new info is already in. Because it's the first time for
> me working with Open Office, I still have to figure out some of the
> formatting stuff etc.

Note that you are now two people working on updating the manual. You and Jose (jmgvb_at_fedro.ugr.es) should synchronise your work. Feel free to use the IRC channel for this, if suitable.

I have written a preliminary release note here:
  http://rockbox.haxx.se/download/rockbox-2.1-notes.txt

Please (everyone) read it and tell me if I have left out something important or made some silly typos.

--
Björn