Subject: Re: 2.1 feature freeze
From: Björn Stenberg (
Date: 2003-11-20 wrote:
> I will send a preliminary draft of the new manual not later than this
> weekend. Most of the new info is already in. Because it's the first time for
> me working with Open Office, I still have to figure out some of the
> formatting stuff etc.

Note that you are now two people working on updating the manual. You and Jose ( should synchronise your work. Feel free to use the IRC channel for this, if suitable.

I have written a preliminary release note here:

Please (everyone) read it and tell me if I have left out something important or made some silly typos.