Subject: Re: Digital out line
From: George Styles (
Date: 2003-11-21

Rockbox puts a digital output out. I use it all the time to connect the
Rockbox to my hifi via my minidisc deck. Gives much better quality than
using line out/headphone on jukebox

Nothing special is rquired to turn it on, but note its a coax digital, NOT
optical (some optical outs use a jack plug type socket)