Subject: Re: Digital out line
Date: 2003-11-21

I have a sherwood ac3/dts receiver which nicely works with different spdif
sources except ajbr20. On the other hand a newer sony ac3/dts receiver is
able to use the ajbr20 output (each time using the same adapters / cables).
The question is now: is the signal from the ajbr20 so bad or is the
sherwood just too picky?