Subject: Re: 2.1 feature freeze
From: c s (
Date: 2003-11-22

--- Linus Nielsen Feltzing <> wrote:
> Björn Stenberg wrote:
> > Please (everyone) read it and tell me if I have
> left out something important or made some silly
> typos.
> >
> - Recorders never turn off/reboot while charger is
> connected
> This applies to players as well.

Yes it does, but why? Since Rockbox doesn't control
the charging on the player, why do we want to disable
shutting off the player while the charger is
connected? Won't it charge faster if it is off?

Also what does the "never reboot" part of that
sentence mean? You can reboot while a charger is
connected by "playing" the *.ajz or *.mod file.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now