Subject: Getting it to work on a V2 JBR20?

Getting it to work on a V2 JBR20?

From: Kevin Avery <kevin_at_suburbanmouse.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:30:36 -0600

I tried a number of times to get RockBox to run on my brand new JBR20 V2 and
was unsuccessful. I followed the tips to use Dir Snoop to purge the old
files and it still wouldn't work. So while poking around the website I saw
that under daily builds that there were specific versions for the V2 model,
which is what I have. I have loaded a couple different ones of the V2
versions and I get the same result each time.

RockBox comes up then it immediately switches to a screen with a graphic of
USB connector with some numbers and graphics across the top row and it will
not respond to any key presses, this happens even when it is booted without
the USB cable in.

Any advice is appreciated, I could not find any reference to this problem on
the website.

Thanks,
Kevin Avery

---