Subject: Re: Any way to reduce Archos stereo mic level?
From: Glenn Ervin (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2003-11-23

Perhaps just putting a sticker of some sort over part of the mic will reduce
the sound level without effecting the frequency much.
Glenn.

>From Glenn Ervin
This message originated from a computer which I do not usually use, and when
you reply, you may not be replying to my e-mail address, so my e-mail
address is:
GlennErvin_at_cableONE.net
.