Subject: Re: Open source software for Archos Petition - please sign

Re: Open source software for Archos Petition - please sign

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:01:41 +0100

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 24.11.03 01:57:28:

> >In order of importance of getting the attention of the boss are the following:
> >Hand written letters.

> mhhh - we are in the "technical world" here - i`m sure very few people would write a
> petition by hand...especially to a high-tech company.

I agree. Apart from that, most high tech people handwriting is unreadable
anyways. Instead:
Try faxing. It's high tech enough and also proved that you care enough
about something to go thru the trouble of writing a fax. And unlike emails
the faxes are normally on paper and keep lying around...

WEB.DE FreeMail wird 5 Jahre jung! Feiern Sie mit uns und
nutzen Sie die neuen Funktionen http://f.web.de/features/?mc=021130