Subject: Re: 2.1 Manual preliminary draft - comments please
From: Martin Borus (martin_at_borus.de)
Date: 2003-11-24

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 23.11.03 21:47:07:

> The preliminary draft of the Rockbox Manual V. 2.1 is available at
> http://www.peterschlenker.de/rockbox/manual_draft.pdf
>
> Note, that some "cosmetic" work is still on the way (cross references,
> screenshots...).
>
> Please tell me, if you find any errata, etc.

Page 24 - recording.

Time Split:
The splits are frame accurate. No audio is lost at the split point.

Mono:
Please mention that only one channel is recorded (was it the left or
the right?)

Source:
Mention that you cannot change the sample rate for digital recordings.

Regards,
Martin

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110