Subject: Re[2]: Suggestion on a 2.1 release

Re[2]: Suggestion on a 2.1 release

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:34:35 +0000

Yeah, I think it would be a really good idea to be able to customize
the F1/F2/F3 buttons as my F2 is broken and I don't wanna hack the
code each time I build a new version of Rockbox.

Is anyone working on this? or is it worth me starting to hack away?

-----Original Message-----From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 17/11/2003 22:52Subject: Re: Re[2]: Suggestion on a 2.1 releasedynamic queuing email? whats that?

also, did i hear vustom f1 / f2 / f3 on the cvs log? any docs?

cheers