Subject: Re: 2.1 Manual preliminary draft - comments please
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-11-24

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 ozric01_at_gmx.net wrote:

Great work on the manual!

> Please tell me, if you find any errata, etc.

I could only come up with these minor ones:

* Page 2 could mention that it works on the Recorder v2 as well.

* Why is the last item on page 5 using that weird border?

* Page 7 line 3 "devloped by Rockbox Team" should be "developed by the Rockbox
  Team"

* Regarding the install section on page 7, I think a little extra wording can
  be added that explains what the "root" folder is, however simple that may
  sound to any of us experienced users.