Subject: Re: 2.1 Manual preliminary draft - comments please
Date: 2003-11-24

> Hi there,
> I cannot access
> any reason why? any other place I can take a look at
> the document to contribute too?
> thanks,
> MO

I just downloaded the file 10 minutes ago, perhaps to much traffic??
I put the file on my site, too. It won't be there forever, but if other
people have problems downloading it, you can try it here, too:

Please tell me if someone don't want that the file is on my site, too and I
will delete it immediately.

I just printed this 64side document, I am always happy that I can use
fineprint if I have to print such documents (my eyes are good enough to have
four pages on one!)

GMX Weihnachts-Special: Seychellen-Traumreise zu gewinnen!

Rentier entlaufen. Finden Sie Rudolph! Als Belohnung winken tolle Preise.