Subject: RE: Possible Loose Ear Out connector
From: DarkAngel (
Date: 2003-11-25

I used to have the same problem...I changed the headphones an dit works fine
But the old (archos) headphones still work on other connectors (like
This is strange but I have to move (turn) the headphones on the archos to
get 'normal' stereo with the old and not with the new !!
Really strange thing...

PS : I bought some Panasonic headphones, gray/metal with transparent fix
behind the ear (not sure this is clear) and it works fine :-)
PS2 : sorry for my "poor" English :)