Subject: Re: Need a new FM recorder LCD display
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2003-11-25

> My FM Recorder LCD display has given up, and I need to replace it. Does
> anyone know where I can find one? The manufacturer is Shing Yie, model
> number G112064-30.

Ohh, what happened? Did you crack it, or are there other causes of death?

I searched the mail archive because I remember having posted about it, and
there's another source:

Maybe we should open a virtual swapmeet for replacement parts. There must be
some dead boxes out there, which could still supply desperately needed parts
for others. Everybody with a given up box, please tell so!

Good luck!

Jetzt kostenlos anmelden unter