Subject: Re(2): Need a new FM recorder LCD display
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2003-11-25

Now THAT'S a good idea!

-----Original Message-----From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 25/11/2003 02:45Subject: Re: Need a new FM recorder LCD displayHi Linus,

Let's get that talk box to talk more, and when the screen goes, the sighted

folks can still use the device.

Glenn.

>From Glenn Ervin

This message originated from a computer which I do not usually use, and when

you reply, you may not be replying to my e-mail address, so my e-mail

address is:

GlennErvin_at_cableONE.net

.