Subject: RE: Need a new FM recorder LCD display
From: Mark Brown (mark_at_devnull.co.uk)
Date: 2003-11-25

I got my replacement LCD from Intelligent Display Solutions Ltd. And would
certainly recommend them, the only caveat is that they do not accept credit
card payments; I had to send a cheque. They sent the display as soon as they
received my cheque. They were friendly and easy to do business with.

Mark