Subject: Resume behavor
From: Dario Carluccio (
Date: 2003-11-25

Hello Rockboxers,

I use the Rockbox mostly to hear Radio plays.

In the Jukebox is a Directory-Tree like this one:

| \RadioPlays\PaulTemple\Alex Affair BBC 1968\file_1.mp3 to file_n.mp3
| \RadioPlays\PaulTemple\Conrad Case BBC 1959\file_1.mp3 to file_n.mp3
| \RadioPlays\PaulTemple\Geneva Mystery BBC 1965\file_1.mp3 to file_n.mp3
| \RadioPlays\PaulTemple\Gilbert Case BBC 1959\file_1.mp3 to file_n.mp3
| \RadioPlays\PaulTemple\Jonathan Mystery BBC 1963\file_1.mp3 to file_n.mp3
| \RadioPlays\PaulTemple\Spencer Affair BBC 1957\file_1.mp3 to file_n.mp3

The files are the chapters of one chase and everyone is about
60 minutes long.

So if I shutdown while Playing "file1" Rockbox resumes this file after
power on, and if "file1" is finished it resumes the next files in the

So far so good.

But after the last file in the directory Rockbox shows:
| "End of Song list"
and after that the filebrowser displays the main directory.

If i hear all the radioplay in one time (without shutdown and resume),
at the end the filebrowser displays the actual directory, not the

I would like to have the same behavior after resume, because after
finishing the radioplay i would like to jump to the next one, and not
to fight me through the whole directory forest.

Is this possible?

Is there a sense, why Rockbox displays the Root-Dir ?