Subject: Font not the same after resume?
From: Mark Bright (mark.bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2003-11-25

Hi,

I have noticed this several times over the last few days - I normally
use the uwe_prop font on my Flashed FMR (031120) and have a custom WPS
with a top line "Batt:%bt Vol: %pv" which usually fits OK on the
screen. I also have "resume: on" in my config.

If I switch on the Jukebox with a SHORT press of the <ON> key, the font
used is NOT the uwe_prop, but if I press <f1> twice to go into the menu
and back out again, it changes back to the correct one.

If I hold the <ON> key longer at switch on, the correct font is
displayed right away, I also, occasionally, power on to the menu
screen, and have to press <ON> to get back to the WPS screen - I suspect
this is a Medium Length <ON> press.

Mark