Subject: Re: 2.1 feature freeze
From: Henrik Backe (backe_at_swipnet.se)
Date: 2003-11-25

>"Björn Stenberg" wrote
>>Henrik Backe wrote:
>> It also fails if there was no ajbrec,[ajz|mod] before the usb session.
>> I've submited a patch to fix this.
>
>I'm not sure that is relevant.
>
>The only case the file isn't there is if you're running flashed. And if
you're running >flashed you probably don't want to rolo to a newly added
.ajz anyway - you want to >flash a new .ucl, which can be located anywhere.

True enough, this only relevant for some, maybe one, developer(s) running a
flashed box. I usually rolo and test before flashing any changes I've made.

Another case when auto rolo will fail is when you connect the jukebox to
a computer before booting the jukebox. Storing boot_size and boot_cluster
in settings would solve this problem (if it really is a problem).

.../Henrik