Subject: Re: 2.1 feature freeze
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-11-25

I keep 2 .ajz's on my fmr as well as flash. And occasionally I have other test
ajz's. Currently I have daily in flash, bookmark and original archos ajz.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7