Subject: V2 Recorder problems
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-11-25

Hi Archos Tech Support!

In the Rockbox project we've got several reports from people that have
problems running Rockbox on the Archos Recorder v2 model.

Now, since you (Archos) have all the info and we (the Rockbox project) make
your products a whole lot better by prodiving a replacement firmware for your
mp3 players FOR FREE, would you mind helping us out and provide the
information we need to get Rockbox up and running fine on the v2 soon as well?

Getting Rockbox working on the v2 would help boosting your sales of this
model.

Regards,
Daniel - one of the many volounteers of Rockbox