Subject: Re: Problem loading Rockbox into Recorder 20 V2

Re: Problem loading Rockbox into Recorder 20 V2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:43:01 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Neon John wrote:

> Does the V2 look any different than the original version? I'm intending on
> buying another couple of Recorders to put on the shelf just in case...

It has the same form factor and look as the FM Recorder has, so yes it is
noticably different.

The only publicly available picture I know of, is the tiny one on the firmware
download page on the Archos site: http://www.archos.com/download/firmware.html

> To make my contribution to the project, if any of you core developers needs
> a V2, I volunteer to buy it for you. I just need to make sure I buy the V2.

If Linus is up to it, I raise my hand voting for him to get it.

And thanks a lot for your offer!