Subject: Re: Help Recorder LCD
From: mourad jaber (
Date: 2003-11-26

I don't think it come from contrast value but I can try.
how can I do to load config without screen ? somebody can guide me ?
I have a config file call config00.cfg, my contrast value is 24. what
value can I put ?...
How to access to my config file blindly.... Somebody can give me keys
step by step ?
Thanks a lot