Subject: Re: Help Recorder LCD [replacement !]
From: mourad jaber (mjaber_at_centralpay.net)
Date: 2003-11-27

Hi,
I decide to replace my LCD, but I have some questions...
Where can I buy a new one ? Is it difficult ?
Is the LCD solder to the recorder mother board ?
Have you got some photos to help me to replace it ?
I find the ref here
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-06/0132.shtml
is it easy to find it or is there any equivalent model to use ?
Thanks a lot

Mourad