Subject: Hint on removing 400 files limit
From: Bernd Konnerth (
Date: 2003-11-28

Hi all you Rockboxers,

can somebody give me a hint on how I can use the "more than 400 files" feature. Unfortunately there is no description on how and especially where I have to make the mentioned settings. I suppose the config file is meant. But what tags do I have to use? Or did I understand it all wrong, and I need to do a whole new compilation?

This is urgent I apreciate any help, since I'm a DJ and would like to play a little bit of "automated" background music before the party itself starts (next weekend)

Many thanks in advance!

WEB.DE FreeMail wird 5 Jahre jung! Feiern Sie mit uns und
nutzen Sie die neuen Funktionen