Subject: RE: v2 users

RE: v2 users

From: Kevin Avery <kevin_at_suburbanmouse.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:58:36 -0600

I had the same results with rockbox-recorderv2-20031127 file.

Since there isn't really a good picture of it on the net, I took some
pictures of the V2 model and put them here;
http://web.valuenet.net/kevinavery/archos/

The bumpers are dark blue, not black. The box it came in has a big round
white sticker on the front saying "Special Edition V2" on it. I bought mine
from Amazon and received it last Wednesday, November 19.

I have an semi-related question, the back of the box says that a carrying
pouch is included, but I did not get one in my box, was I supposed to? The
plastic holder was sealed so I don't think this was a returned item. I sent
email to Archos a week ago asking that, but have not gotten a response.

Thanks,
Kevin Avery