Subject: RE: Hint on removing 400 files limit
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-11-28

Bernd Konnerth wrote:
> can somebody give me a hint on how I can use the "more than
> 400 files" feature.

Go to the menu -> General Settings -> System -> Max files in dir browser

You have this option only if you use a daily build, it's not included in the
2.0 release as far as I remember.

> This is urgent I apreciate any help, since I'm a DJ and would
> like to play a little bit of "automated" background music
> before the party itself starts (next weekend)

I strongly recommend a good directory structure on your jukebox if you want
to be able to find a particular song quickly. Just imagine how long it takes
to scroll down 400 entries. It's no problem to create a playlist across your
whole directory structure if you want to have "automated background music"
without the need to have everything in one directory.

Andreas