Subject: Re: v2 users
From: Andrew Glass (
Date: 2003-11-28

I downloaded the 11/27 V2 build - still not working.

I got the rockbox flash screen at startup, but then it
went immediately to a screen that displayed (on the
same line) 70, a black square box and a reverse "C"
shape with an arrow on top - like the go back key in
WinExplorer browser. Beneath this line was a large
graphic that displays when the USB cable is connected
(the unit was not connected to a USB cable!).

So, still needs more work.