Subject: RE: v2 users

RE: v2 users

From: Kevin Avery <kevin_at_suburbanmouse.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:03:28 -0600

Thanks for the info Andy, I am thinking that they probably did not include
the carrying case in the Special Edition V2 models, I guess I wil have to
buy a small camera bag for it.

Let me know if you get an answer, I will do the same.

I hope we can get RockBox working on these, like you, that was one of the
big reasons I bought the VBR.

take care,
Kevin Avery