Subject: More V2 info
From: Kevin Avery (kevin_at_suburbanmouse.com)
Date: 2003-11-28

I wanted to post a couple more items about the JBR20 v2 since there have
been a number of things that folks are not sure of.

It came with a manual titled "Jukebox Recorder Version 2"

There was a white round sticker on the front of the box that said "Special
Edition V2"

Mine has 2 small screws in the top battery compartment.

In the manual it says;

Power Source: Internal Power: Flat Lithium-Ion Battery. (Archos type only).
This battery will last the life of the product (Need not be changed).

As I said in an earlier email I bought mine from Amazon. I also found out
today that if you buy one of these from now until the end of January from
Amazon, there is a $50 rebate available. I missed it by a week, bummer!

I also posted pictures of my unit here;
http://web.valuenet.net/kevinavery/archos/

I really hope that RockBox will eventually run on my V2 unit. Please let me
know what I can do to help further.

take care,
Kevin Avery

---