Subject: RE: v2 users
From: Kevin Avery (kevin_at_suburbanmouse.com)
Date: 2003-11-28

Thanks for the info Andy, I am thinking that they probably did not include
the carrying case in the Special Edition V2 models, I guess I wil have to
buy a small camera bag for it.

Let me know if you get an answer, I will do the same.

I hope we can get RockBox working on these, like you, that was one of the
big reasons I bought the VBR.

take care,
Kevin Avery