Subject: Re: Thanks Daniel - Rockbox on V2 now working!
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-11-29

> Daniel - the latest "bleeding edge" build works great
> on the V2. Thank you (and any others) who made this
> possible so quickly. I was figuring it would be at
> least a few months before there were enough V2's out
> there to make it worthwhile to make Rockbox runnable.

Now that Rockbox works for you V2 user(s), would you mind sending me a dump
of ROM and Flash content? (I thought I have that, but the files got mixed or
so, I ended up disassembling my own bootloader :)

The dump is generated by F1-Menu -> Debug -> Dump and generates two *.bin
files in the root dir of your box.

Thanks,
Jrg

--
Neu bei GMX: Preissenkung fr MMS-Versand und FreeMMS!

Ideal fr alle, die gerne MMS verschicken: 25 FreeMMS/Monat mit GMX TopMail. http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/produktemail

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse fr Mail, Message, More! +++