Subject: RE: a couple of questions about ver. 2.1
From: Dennis Lui (
Date: 2003-11-29

Personally, unplugging the player from the adapter to turn it off isn't
too much of a hassle. My main concern when first proposing this change
was that unplugging the AC adapter from the player while it was still
"on" would have some sort of negative effect on the batteries/unit. I
assume now that plugging/unplugging the player to the AC adapter while
it is on has no real negative effects??