Subject: Re: Questions of Rockbox on FMR
From: scott (
Date: 2003-11-30

--- Brian <> wrote:
> AHH!!! well thanks!! man was i confused.
> So here's my email, revised:
> Would it be worth it to sell the Recorder and buy a JBR V2 (on Amazon for
> $180)?
> How is the loading times for the JBR V2?
> Will we ever see flashed rom on the JBR V2's, or is it already possible?
> And i assume that the interface is the same.

all of the answers are exactly the same as when you asked about the FMR. they are the exact same
player, with different text on them.

personally, i wouldn't reccomend an FMR, mainly because the headphone jack on mine is now mostly
dead, making the player unuseable until i fix it with some soldering.

why not trade in the recorder for another recorder and hope you get lucky?

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now