Subject: now Flash support for V2 recorders

now Flash support for V2 recorders

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:20:22 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I have updated my flash packs with one for the V2 Recorder. That's the one
which looks like an FM (convex faceplate, LiIon battery), but has (mostly ;)
no radio. Not to be confused with the the ROMless variant of the regular (4 AA
cells) recorder, which I support since 2 weeks or so.

The zip file with all the necessary stuff is here:
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/flash/flash_v2.zip

The usual instructions apply:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/flash.html

This not yet tested on a true V2, I've only programmed the firmware into an
FM, which is identical as far as we know except for the tuner. I consider the
residual risk very small. As with the others, the original Archos software
is also in, v1.40a for the V2 in this case. Whoever dares to go first, please
post your results to the group immediately.

Take care,
Jörg

--
Neu bei GMX: Preissenkung für MMS-Versand und FreeMMS!
Ideal für alle, die gerne MMS verschicken: