Subject: Re: all flashed recorders, please reflash with my latest
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-12-01

Oops,

> Like a charm, but... now the date format is 12-hour, the
> time-format-setting controls the battery-indicator, and the
> battery-display-setting controls the volume indicator...
> Oh well, can't have it all, I guess... :^)

My build seemed to be not the best. I re-did it, clean from scratch
including the makefile, looks better now. I have updated the file in my webspace.
Updating by flashing the daily build .ucl also solves the problem.

Jörg

--
Neu bei GMX: Preissenkung für MMS-Versand und FreeMMS!

Ideal für alle, die gerne MMS verschicken: 25 FreeMMS/Monat mit GMX TopMail. http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/produktemail