Subject: Re: all flashed recorders, please reflash with my latest
From: claus (
Date: 2003-12-01

From: "[IDC]Dragon" <>
> My build seemed to be not the best. I re-did it, clean from scratch
> including the makefile, looks better now. I have updated the file in my webspace.
> Updating by flashing the daily build .ucl also solves the problem.

I just reflashed with your Zip at
worked fine ... but the version of Rockbox seemed to be quite outdated I think it
was 2003-11-05 our was only the bootloader updated ... was it me last version that had that
date ... I am confused .... so I just got the latest UCL so now it is most recent one :-)

But my question is, since I have a doubt now ... how could I check the bootloader version?

Thanx a lot!!!