Subject: Re: output level equalisation
From: ten Velde family (tenvelde_at_xtra.co.nz)
Date: 2003-12-01

I have the Recorder - but it shouldn't really matter what model I have for
this - I'm just trying to find out how flat a frequency response I have
using the phones output to a line in on the mixer.

I tried it using unmodified sine waves, and the frequency response is
virtually flat. The only strange thing I noticed is that when playing the
sine waves, there were regular tick-tick-tick noises on almost all of them,
the frequency of which differed according to which frequency sine wave I
was playing. Must be something to do with the way MP3s are encoded, there
was certainly no sign of these when playing the wav files on the PC.

Cheers
John

At 13:01 29/11/2003, you wrote:

>ten Velde family wrote:
> > I'm trying to use the Jukebox through a PA and found that it's rather thin
> > when all settings are on 0 or off
>
>You don't tell us which model you have. The players are much weaker than
>the recorders.
>
>--
>Björn
>

>---