Subject: Re: all flashed recorders, please reflash with my latest

Re: all flashed recorders, please reflash with my latest

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:14:20 +0000

what's the point in the on+F3 unit-freeze function?

It all seems rather pointless to me. Did I miss a meeting?

-----Original Message-----From: claus <ch_at_greenmail.ch>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 01/12/2003 12:47Subject: Re: all flashed recorders, please reflash with my latestFrom: "[IDC]Dragon" <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>

> From where did you get that date? It should be yesterday's cvs status,

> unless I made another oops.

That was certainly me being still asleep this morning :-)

> It doesn't have a version label somewhere (actually, that's a good idea for

> the future), but you can check indirectly. If you hold F3 while power on, the

> unit should freeze because my minimon is started. The older bootloader

> ignores F3.

Tried this one ... the unit goes on ... green led ... no screen ... I guess that's called

freeze ... so I am up to date now ... :-D

Thanx a lot,

Claus

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com