Subject: Re: a couple of questions about ver. 2.1
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2003-12-02

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> In my eyes we can either get people complaining by doing like we do now or we
> can revert the off functionality and go back to get the people complaining
> like they did before...

I have given this some thought, and I think the previous behaviour was
better. It responded to the OFF button, and the sleep timer could enter
the "charging" state (even though it didn't back then, but it could now).

I vote for reimplementing the OFF reboot code, with the exception that
we must handle it better for the flashed versions.