Subject: Could this be a posssibilty
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2003-12-02

Before I submit this as a request - is it possible?

I regularly fall asleep listening to my rockbox. I use the sleep timer, so I can cycle to work in the morning whilst listening to music without having to re-charge. I would also like to be woken to the sound of music...

1. I would like the sleep timer functionality to be able to be set to an "always on" state, so I don't have to remember to set it allways before I drop off to sleep.
2. I would like the Alarm to be able to work in conjuction with the sleep timer. Currently the box switches off when I set the alarm meaning it's impossible to auto-switch off after an amount of time and then auto wake up in the morning.

How possible is this? the 2nd part that is - i'm certain the first part is possible, wow, it could even be set so that it only auto switches off after a certain time (bed-time!) so that it doesn't get annoying during the day...

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd